Dr. Areti Fitsioris
Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
Clinical Exercise Physiologist
Services Offered at Wagner Chiropractic
Dr. Areti offers services to promote health and vitality for you. She serves children, teen, adult, senior, and special needs populations.
Dr. Areti can help you to:
- Maintain Healthy Weight
- Refresh Energy Levels and Mood
- Support Adrenal and Thyroid Function
- Improve Gut Health (Digestion)
- Balance Hormones
- Limit Exposure to Toxins
- Control Allergies and Infections
- Optimize Cognitive (Metal) Function
- Minimize Pain
- Maximize Physical Fitness
Naturopathic Manual Therapy
If you or your loved ones have any of the following conditions, consult Dr. Areti.
- Migraines & Headaches
- Full Spectrum of Pain & Dysfunction
- Chronic Neck & Back Pain
- Stress & Tension Related Disorders
- Infant & Childhood Disorders
- Motor-Coordination Impairments
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Post-Concussion Symptoms
- Chronic Fatigue
- TMJ Syndrome
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Orthopedic Conditions
During the last 5 years, Dr. Areti has developed a unique style of manual therapy that is grounded in an evidence-based approach and medical education. The manual therapy she performs is a blend of craniosacral therapy, Bowen technique fascial realignment, and visceral enhancement. The therapy is applied in a non-invasive, comfortable, and pain-free manner.
Dr. Areti’s unique manual therapy can be beneficial for all: business professionals, teachers, skilled laborers, dancers, musicians, students, mothers, fathers, children, recreational athletes, and professional athletes. For example, this type of manual therapy helped hockey star Sidney Crosby overcome the detrimental effects of a concussion and return to hockey stronger and healthier.
When conventional approaches stall or fail to produce expected results, contact Dr. Areti.
We offer a 10-minute manual therapy treatment that complements chiropractic adjustment for $25 (walk-in or make an appointment). After Dr. Wagner completes a chiropractic adjustment, your body is more receptive to manual therapy for soft tissue (fascia, ligaments, and muscles) – which promotes further release of restrictions, stress relief, increased range of motion, decreased pain, and longer-lasting results.
Dr. Areti’s Office Hours (walk-ins are welcome)
- Mondays 3:00 – 6:30 pm
- Wednesdays 3:00 – 6:30 pm
- Fridays 3:00 – 5:30 pm
- By appointment seven days per week, including evenings
Contact Dr. Areti
- Please text or call 412-419-1537
- Follow Dr. Areti on Facebook: Click Here